TOP 5 Benefits of Exercising Your Dog
#1 Exercise will help Build Trust and a strong Bond with your pet.
- For timid pets, regular walks can help your pet to build confidence.
- Being exposed to other humans and pets will help your dog socialize and become more comfortable around new people.
- Spending quality time with your pet is important. Your dog will be thankful to do a fun activity with you!
#2 Exercise will help Reduce Unwanted Behaviors like;
Hyperactivity and Destructive Behaviors.
- Walks help your dog spends their extra energy and will be calmer.
- Less destructive behaviors like; chewing, digging and scratching
- Less annoying behaviors; Barking and whining excessively
- Pets are like children: If you are not giving them something constructive to do, you may not like what they choose to do.
#3 Exercise will help with Weight Management and Digestive Health.
- An overweight pet is not a healthy pet.
- In addition to regulating its diet, regular exercise is necessary for weight management.
- Regular walks are beneficial to your pet’s digestive system.
#4 Exercise will help Keep Pets in Optimal Health.
- Keep your pet in its best health, agile, and limber.
#5 Exercise will Help Your Health Too!
- You will get all the benefits mentioned above for yourself by exercising with your dog!
- You will also have fun and enjoy some time outdoors!